Mounting Platform Installation
Cargo space disassembly and preparation
Subframe and platform installation
- Once the subframe is secured, carefully position the platform onto the subframe.
- Align the mounting holes in the platform with the T-nuts in the subframe.
- Start all 12 of the stainless steel countersunk M6 bolts (do not tighten).
- Check the alignment of the platform to the genuine trim panels, ensuring it is an even fit throughout. If it is not even or a large gap is present the platform will need to be removed and the subframe adjusted accordingly.
- Once the alignment and fit is correct, tighten all of the stainless steel countersunk M6 bolts.